It was kind of one of those weeks. Not one of THOSE, but enough of a karmic, or cosmic reminder that maybe we have it kind of good, and today was definetly one of THOSE days, so I thought a little good mo-jo was in order.
1. We are employed. While we have fairly recession proof jobs, because people will always need medical care and there will always be crime, it is still good to appreciate what you have.
2. NO one in our family has food allergies! I have come to appreciate this more and more over the
3. We have no serious medical problems. Are we the supreme pictures of health?, no. We have the middle aged issues. Joints are achey, could maybe eat better, exercise more, sleep more you know boring issues that we all want to ignore, but hey still getting around under our own power so......
4. NO mental health issues, kind of says it all.
5. We have children with the actual potential to live independently one day. Will it be soon enough for our liking?, maybe not, but the potential is there and that is a good thing.
6. We have good friends that we enjoy!
7. We have savings! It may not be much but it is ours and it is growing little by little everyday. There is hope of retirement before death, I think.
8. We don't have any major debt. Again, kind of speaks for itself.
9. Our families like each other. While it is hard for me to imagine that this would not be the case, it really does surprise me how often it occurs and what a struggle that must be.
10. As my Mom says everyday that you wake up is a good day.
Top 10 is subject to change at any given moment, so feel blessed and enjoy!