Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I stand corrected

OK,  so it has been called to my attention that I have been fortunate to have had a regular period at all so I should just be grateful and shut up about it. OK, I get it! I'm just sayin' it's like one of those secrets that no one ever talks about, but when you have really good friends you realize it's happened to us all we just never say anything.  Like hemorrhoids during pregnancy- and if you didn't have any I don't want to hear about it!  Or having to buy an athletic cup for your 8 year old when your husband is out of town.  That is not my area of expertise, obviously.  Or your teenage daughter is going to completely screw up any sort of cycle you had but to complicate things it could also be 'the menopause' or maybe it's just the brain tumor or alzheimers setting in.  Possibly late onset schizophrenia.  No offense to anyone actually suffering from these disease processes, but you know that's how our brains work some days we get crazy!

In short apologies to all you unfortunate irregular people out there.  I guess I have one more thing to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pre-Retirement Days

 When my husband and I were still in the thick of kids in school, sports, dance, summer jobs for all the them, both of us working. Trying to...